- From the Start menu, select Programs or All Programs.
- Find the folder for the Driver Detective program and highlight it.
- On the menu that appears, you will see an uninstall option. Click “Uninstall Driver Detective” to begin the removal process.
- On the first dialog that appears, click Next.
- Choose Remove from the next dialog, and click Next.
- Confirm by selecting Remove on the next dialog.
- If Microsoft User Account Controls request permission to proceed, be sure to click Yes (selecting No will abort the process).
- The process is complete when you see the final dialog below. Click the Finish button to close the dialog.
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Free to try for Windows 10, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8
Price $29.95 for a 1 year license
Money back guarantee: There is a 60 day money-back guarantee for all orders. Driver Updates will scan your computer for suitable drivers and automatically download them all in an easy way.
Windows specializes in operating systems for personal computers. The Windows products are produced by Microsoft in the United States.
Windows produces drivers the following operating systems:
Quickly fixed my Windows webcam driver
"I bought a new Windows webcam but it didn't work properly and the manufacturer's website didn't help at all. I found out that the driver that came with the product was 6 months out of date! Your site got me the latest driver automatically and now my whole system performs better, especially the games."
-- James Peet - New York, US
New life for an old PC
"Great software! I was having some trouble finding the correct drivers for my sound card. I scanned my computer and found not only my audio drivers but all of the latest drivers I needed."
-- Kari Millar - London, UK
Got my printer working
"I am impressed by how easy to use the program is. It saves me so much time and effort. Thank you for all the help and assistance."
-- Anita Ruddy - Chicago, US